in 24 hrs.
last 7 days
Every Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 6pm (beginning June 6)
The cable is available for private party rentals anytime outside normal operating hours.
We encourage everyone to book online early to save up to 40% off our window rates.
|Window Price||Advance Online Price||
|Passes||1 Hour||1 Hour|
|Wake Park Pass||$25||$15|
|Learn to Ride Package*||$50||$35|
|Add 1 hour to your session (subject to availability)||$10|
|Board Rental (Includes Helmet)||$19|
|Wakeskate Rental (Includes Helmet)||$10|
|USCG Vest Rental||$8|
|Multi Pack Values|
|6-Pack (Six one-hour sessions)||$75|
|12-Pack (Twelve one-hour sessions)||$125|
|20-Pack (Twenty one-hour sessions)||$195|
Multi Pack tickets are valid for one calendar year from purchase date and may be used by multiple riders and for multiple hours in a row. Reservations are strongly encouraged when using your multi pack vouchers.
Book your private party outside regular hours. The Wake Park is available for Birthday Parties, Boy Scout Merit Badges, Celebrating Special Occasions or just a gathering of friends for a fun active event.
$25 per person for a 2 hour private session includes all rental gear & FREE instruction. Minimum is 6. Max is 15. Reservations are required.
Nordic Wake Park is proud to be hosting a National Points Chase Series. The series will run for 4 consecutive weeks beginning Thursday, June 4th. More details coming soon.
- All riders must wear a life vest. Nordic Mountain requires the use of a USCG approved vest.
- Hold the rope handle in your hands. Never put it around your neck or other parts of your body. If you fall, never try to grab a dragging rope.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- If any obstacle or slider, kicker is in your way and you cannot avoid it or get too close to the shore/dock/tower let go of the rope and let yourself fall.
- No metal fins are permitted on the sliders, kickers, or water obstacles. Plastic and fiberglass fins smaller than 1.5. inches may be used.
- Don’t approach or hit any obstacles if the landing area is not clear of other riders, swimmers, or other hazards.
- Always remember to avoid risk to yourself and others.
- If in doubt, drop the rope and let yourself fall.
- Riders under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the cableway.
- Parents/Legal Guardians are responsible to supervise their minors at all times.
- Marine Life forms can be present in all bodies of water. We recommend wearing nose clips anytime you are in the water. Participate at your own risk.
-All riders must sign a liability waiver. CLICK HERE to download the waiver. If you are under 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.