in 24 hrs.
last 7 days
|1 Hour||3 Hour||6 Hour|
|Wake Park Pass||$15||$25||$35|
|Standard Board Rental (Includes Helmet)||
|Slider Board Rental (Includes Helmet)||$20||$30||$40|
|Wakeskate Rental (Includes Helmet)||$10||$20||$30|
|Helmet Rental (One Time Fee)||$5|
|USCG Vest Rental (One Time Fee)||$8|
|6-Pack (Six one-hour sessions)||$75|
|12-Pack (Twelve one-hour sessions)||$125|
|20-Pack (Twenty one-hour sessions)||$195|
Multi Pack tickets are valid for one calendar year from purchase date and may be used by multiple riders.
Book your private party outside regular hours. The Wake Park is available for Birthday Parties, Boy Scout Merit Badges, Celebrating Special Occasions or just a gathering of friends for a fun active event.
$25 per person for a 2 hour private session includes all rental gear & FREE instruction. Minimum is 6. Max is 15. Reservations are required.
- All riders must wear a life vest. Nordic Mountain requires the use of a USCG approved vest.
- Hold the rope handle in your hands. Never put it around your neck or other parts of your body. If you fall, never try to grab a dragging rope.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- If any obstacle or slider, kicker is in your way and you cannot avoid it or get too close to the shore/dock/tower let go of the rope and let yourself fall.
- No metal fins are permitted on the sliders, kickers, or water obstacles. Plastic and fiberglass fins smaller than 1.5. inches may be used.
- Don’t approach or hit any obstacles if the landing area is not clear of other riders, swimmers, or other hazards.
- Always remember to avoid risk to yourself and others.
- If in doubt, drop the rope and let yourself fall.
- Riders under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the cableway.
- Parents/Legal Guardians are responsible to supervise their minors at all times.
- Marine Life forms can be present in all bodies of water. We recommend wearing nose clips anytime you are in the water. Participate at your own risk.
-All riders must sign a liability waiver. CLICK HERE to download the waiver. If you are under 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.